Resonant, deep sounds and scorching slaps from these traditional style djembes.
This professional-grade djembe is carved by hand from one solid piece of mahogany so the sound is huge-the whole body of the drum resonates as one unit since it is hollowed from a single tree. The heads are real goat skin, which is thinner than most heads so you can easily get the popping slap tones and the giant bass tones. The ropes are pre-stretched so once you set the tuning it will hold the tension (not many djembe drums have this professional detail).
- Hand-carved mahogany shell
- Real goat skin head
- Extra small: 6-1/4" to 8"D x 11-3/4"H
- Small: 7" to 8-1/4" dia. x 15-3/4"H
- Medium: 9-1/4" to 10"D x 20"H
- Large: 10-1/2" to 12"D x 24"H
- Extra large: 12-1/2" to 14" D. x 25"H