Pro performance for hybrid drumming.
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Ideal for use on snare drums, the Roland RT-30HR Acoustic Snare Trigger supports independent head and rim triggering for playing two different sounds from the same drum. The RT-30HR also incorporates a newly developed self-guided mount that automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced trigger device designed for an acoustic snare drum
- Compatible with Rolands TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series pads
- Fits nearly any metal drum hoop, including modern inward styles
- Self-guided mount for easy installation
- 10mm Lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and mounting mechanism
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
- Rim Height (Max.): 13 mm (.51")
Call or click to order today!