The Mapex Voyager offers great tone and a dynamic look right out of the box!
A complete setup for an entry-level percussionist, the Mapex Voyager offers focused tones and ample projection for that first band. All shells of this kit, the snare included, are constructed of 100% poplar and are available in durable Road Tuff finishes. The drums also feature newly designed chrome or black lugs and 1.5mm steel flanged hoops. To ensure functionality straight out-of-the-box, this set includes cymbals, tom mounts and a double tom holder that accommodates an auxiliary cymbal placement.
This 5-Piece drum kit also includes a heavy-duty, double-braced Mapex 330 Series Hardware Pack which includes an S330 snare stand, H330 chain-drive hi-hat stand, C330 straight cymbal stand, B330 boom stand and P330 single kick pedal.
With a limited warranty on both the shells and hardware, this drum set is a great option for the elementary beginner or the young, travelling professional.
- 7.2mm poplar bass drum, tom & snare shells
- Road Tuff covered finishes
- Chrome hardware and black-coated hardware
- Mapex 330 double-braced series hardware
- 1.5mm steel flanged hoops
- Drum throne included
- Remo UX drumheads with self-muffling bass drumhead
- Limited lifetime warranty on shells
- 5-year limited warranty on hardware
Start your voyage into drumming in the right direction with the Mapex Voyager. Order today.
Voyager SRO Fully Loaded 5-Piece Drum Kit Specifications:
- Shell pack:
- 22 x 18" bass drum
- 10 x 8" and 12 x 9" rack toms
- 16 x 16" floor tom
- 14 x 5 1/2" snare drum
- Cymbal pack:
- 14" hi-hats
- 16" crash
- 18" ride
- Hardware pack:
- 1 x drum throne
- 1 x boom stand (B330)
- 1 x snare stand (S330)
- 1 x hi-hat stand (H330)
- 1 x straight cymbal stand (C330)
- 1 x kick pedal (P330)