A US-crafted maple and poplar snare loaded with generously designed, throwback hardware.
With a name that harkens to the classic era of "That Great Gretsch Sound," the Gretsch Brooklyn series snare drum is hand-crafted every step of the way in their Ridgeland, SC factory by skilled drumsmiths. The cornerstone of this retro sound is a slightly thicker 6-ply maple/poplar shell which is completed with a 30-degree bearing edge, classic Gretsch round badge and the new "302" die-cast hoops. Accompanied by a choice of 4 satin or nitron finishes, these ingredients all combine to create a dry, warm and open sound. The Gretsch legend continues.
- 6-ply North American maple/poplar shells
- Proprietary Gretsch 30-degree bearing edge.
- Shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer.
- Brooklyn snares come fitted on batter and resonant side with the new Gretsch "302" hoop
- The Brooklyn Round Badge has a black/pewter color scheme with classic embossed Gretsch design
- Gretsch Permatone by Remo drumheads
- 20-Strand snare wire
A maple and poplar snare drum hewn from the roots of the Gretsch family tree(s). Order today!