An open-sound e-kit that gives players freedom to choose, create or refine drum sounds.
The DrumIt Five is built around a high-strength, low-weight pad/cymbal and stand system. Add to this an extremely powerful drum unit with 4GB on-board Flash memory, and you have the foundation for a truly groundbreaking, new sensation in electronic drums.
The DrumIt Five trigger system offers low-latency triggering and great dynamic range, while the sounds are delivered at 44,100Hz by 24-bit digital-to-analog converters. Cast in aluminum and ranging from 8"-14", the quiet rubber heads were designed to mimic the rebound feel of a real kit. The acoustic sound level from these heads is minimal. The revolutionary Floating Rim features an independent rim trigger as well as a main head sensor. Both triggers in the pad are connected to one input on the unit via a stereo trigger cable.
Featuring the same silent rubber surface of the cymbals, the DrumIt hi-hat works the same as a conventional acoustic hi-hat, i.e. a movable playing surface. Built-in sensors enable the hi-hat to reproduce the broad sound palette inherent to a hi-hat. Likewise, the multi-zone, chokeable and silicon rubber cymbals are also free to swing when struck. They also include all natural zones of a normal acoustic cymbal, cup, bow and edge.
Offering multiple connectivity options, sounds and kits can be easily downloaded to the DrumIt Five module via a USB connection and internal Flash memory. Use the editor to download complete kits or just drag-and-drop from the computer's file manager. By way of the DrumIt Five editor (PC / Mac), you can make your own multi-sampled sounds from wav, aiff or rex files. Additionally, select sounds from the DrumIt sound library, made by top artists, recorded in multi-channel multi-layer format in professional studios, carefully edited to offer unsurpassed sound quality.
- Pads: 8- to 14-inch sizes equipped with specially designed DrumIt rubber heads
- Separate rim trigger
- Multi-zone cymbals: Chokeable three zone cymbals: cup, bow and edge, mounted as traditional cymbals
- Hi-Hat: Special hi-hat controller
- Unit: 10 dual-function trig inputs, ( max 15 independent trig channels), 2 audio line-in, 6 audio line out plus headphones (8 total), USB (full-speed), MIDI in and out, 17 x 4 plus 20 x 4 character LCD, 10 channel buttons, 8 system buttons, 3 rotary dials, 1 volume knob, 4 GB Flash memory, external power supply
- Kits: 100 fully editable kits
- Sounds: Recorded in multi channel multi-layer mode, mixed down to stereo DrumIt sounds. User sounds can be created from any wave, aiff or rex files
- Editor: PC/Mac software for editing drum kits on the computer and (in a later revision) editing DrumIt sounds or create multi-sampled user sounds from wav, aiff or rex files.
- Stand: Rack stand system (proprietary design), brackets are compatible with various other rack stand system on the market. Separate hi-hat craddle
Call or click to order today!