Lightweight, portable active stereo speaker with Bluetooth connectivity.
Built for life on the road, the Stockwell is the smallest travel speaker made by Marshall today. This portable active stereo speaker weighs just 1.20 kg, which means it’ll go wherever you want it to. Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are built into the Stockwell, which give it 25 hours of playing time. The handy USB port also allows you to charge your devices when you’re on the go.
The Stockwell packs a sonic punch, with two 2.25” woofers and a two-channel Class D amplifier, making it one of the loudest speakers in its class. Volume, bass and treble can be adjusted quickly and easily with the retractable analog control knobs located at the top of the speaker. Using the Stockwell to receive and end phone calls is a breeze, just tap the phone button on the control panel to answer, or tap it again to end a call. Bluetooth 4.0 technology and a 3.5mm input means connecting your listening device is super easy.
For added protection the Stockwell comes with a multi-functional flip clover. This guitar inspired cover features a rich velvet red lining, durable vinyl shell and a gold Marshall badge on the front of the case.
- Portable speaker weighing just 1.20 kg
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Up to 25 hours of playing time
- Retractable knobs for added protection
- USB port to charge while you’re on the go
- Multifunctional protective flip cover
- Answer, decline and end phone calls right from the speaker
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity
- Two 2.25 in. woofers, two 2.25 in. dome tweeters and a 2-channel Class D amplifier
- Bass and treble tone controls
Big sound, in a small package. Order the Stockwell portable speaker today!