A clear, distinct sound specifically designed for concert use.
The CSS-1465S Steel Snare Drum is part of Yamaha's Concert Series, and has a distinct sound that is designed for concert use. Hard high-carbon steel wire snares offer bright, delicate response and makes legato rolls easy to play. The extra-smooth strainer system allows for minute adjustments, while the addition of extra air holes increase clarity and articulation. This version comes with an included concert height snare drum stand that has been designed for improved stability, strength, and performance in all playing environments. A widened leg base on both models provides a more stable platform for all types of snare drums.
- Hard high-carbon steel wire snares offer bright, delicate response and make legato rolls easy to play
- Extra-smooth strainer system allows minute adjustment and quiet on/off
- Additional air holes increase clarity and articulation
- Includes concert height snare drum stand
- Locking snare basket holds drum securely
- Lightweight, single-braced
Hear the snap of this Concert Series steel snare drum today.
Concert Series Steel Snare Drum with Stand, 6.5x14 Specifications:
- Size 14" x 6.5
Shell 1.2mm steel; 45-degree edge
Lugs Locking lug nut
Finish Black powder coating
Bearing Edge 45-degree edge
Hoops 1.6mm steel triple-flange
Snare Bed 1.8 mm
Strainer Extra-smooth type; vertical adjustment on release and butt side
Snares Hard, high-carbon steel; 20-strand
Drum Key DK-10 (Included)
Top Head 14" REMO Renaissance Diplomat (Included)
Bottom Head 14" REMO Snare Diplomat (Included)
Weight 9.92 lb.