A bass drum rig that can take the elements.
The CBT632BC KIT includes the Yamaha CB-632 Concert Bass Drum, the Yamaha BS-125 Bass Drum Stand, and a CBC-100 black Cordura cover.
CB-632 Concert Bass Drum
The Yamaha CB-632 is a 32 x 16 Concert Bass Drum that features 8-ply birch and mahogany shells that are made using a unique Air-Seal System process. The combination of materials and manufacturing process give Yamaha concert bass drums a focused tone with strong attack, and provide unmatched durability. The CB-632 has a black plastic wrapped finish. Includes FiberSkyn 3 heads and a CBC-100 durable, water-resistant black Cordura cover.
T-Bass Tough Terrain Drum Stand
The T-BASS Tough Terrain Drum Stand accommodates 28 in. “ 40 in. concert bass drums and can be tilted to any preferred playing angle. Yamaha's Tough-Terrain Frames feature brawny, welded steel construction and aggressive 10-in. pneumatic tires that roll effortlessly over any field of play.
Truly band-director-designed, Tough Terrain Frames have a minimum amount of adjustments to eliminate loosening and subsequent loss of parts. They help instruments endure the stress and natural elements that percussion instruments are put through on a daily basis.
- Yamaha CB-632 Concert Bass Drum
- 8-ply birch and mahogany shells
- 10-ply birch and mahogany hoops
- One-piece, high-tension casings with 12 lugs
- Black plastic wrapped finish
- FiberSkyn 3 heads
- T-Bass Tough Terrain Bass Drum Stand
- Accommodates 28 in. “ 40 in. concert bass drums
- Can be tilted to any preferred playing angle
- Welded steel construction
- 10-in. pneumatic tires
Order a package that will save you money.