An earth friendly instrument excellent sound and durability.
The Primary Line FSC Alto Xylophone features 16 FSC certified pao rosa bars that are precision tuned to A 440 by hand - including overtone tuning for the lower range and fundamentally tuning for the higher range. The note range is C1 to A2 with two F# and one Bb included. Note names and notation symbols printed on each bar.
A new resonator box design offers improved resonance and a more balanced tone. Cross-laminated FSC certified pure birch plywood ensures greater strength and durability. 100% glued seams provide true resonance and sound clarity (no screws are used to hold the box together). Reinforced end plates add extra carrying support. Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal or replacement of bars. Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately).
Primary Line offers the most Orff (tone bar) instruments manufactured of wood from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests - at no additional charge! All FSC models perfectly complement in pitch, timbre, and intonation of existing Primary Line models.
- Tonal range: C1 to A2
- Number of bars: 16
- Tones: C1, D1, E1, F1, F#1, G1, A1, Bb1, B1, C2, D2, E2, F2, F#2, G2, A2
- Scale: C major
- Sound bar material: FSC certified pao rosa
- Sound bar color: Natural
- Sound bar width: 1.37" (35mm)
- Sound bars thickness: 0.70" (18mm)
- Tuning: overtone tuning up to A, fundamental tuning from Bb
- Resonator box: Made of FSC certified birch plywood
- Finish: Non-toxic Proterra eco-friendly
- Mallets: 1 pair SCH 15
- Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately)
Make music and help save the planet!