Exceptionally long-lasting oil that is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
Wick valve oil is fast becoming a favorite among brass players all over the world because of its long life, lack of residue, and versatility in application among piston, rotary and Thayer valves.
- Fast, long-lasting oil with a very silky feel
- Microscopic particles of PTFE carry on lubricating long after other valve oils have evaporated
- PTFE - the most slippery substance on earth
- Formulation includes a special anti-evaporation agent
- Virtually odourless
- Special bottle with built-in UV filter to protect from sunlight
- No residue
- Especially useful for tuba and euphonium players, and for trombonists using Thayer and other large valves, as there is no need for constant re-application due to evaporation
- Excellent value
- Suitable for all piston and rotary valves
- Developed in collaboration with trumpet specialist Will Spencer
Protect your horn and play your best!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Denis Wick Valve Oil:
The shipment is well packaged, and meets the US ORM shipping requirements. The oil is excellent, long lasting, does not build up sludge and works on new as well as older brass instruments. Others and I have tried most of the other available, even expensive brands and found this to be superior.