If you've got the power, we've got the horn!
The C180L features a .462-inch bore combined with a hand hammered, one-piece #239 taper yellow brass bell for a rich, big dark sound. This trumpet also features a 25A leadpipe, which is slightly longer than the standard 23C pipe, to offer some resistance and aid in centering tone production.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: 25A
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered #239 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered #239 Bell; Monel Valves with Two-Point Nylon Valve Guides; One Piece Stradivarius Style Valve Casing; Brass Slides with Nickel Silver Receivers
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes