Bach 42BO Stradivarius Series F-Attachment Trombone Lacquer Gold Brass Bell Standard SlideProduct #483626 Bach 483626 IKEC Professional Tenor Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
Rebate Offer Available!
Conn-Selmer Pro Rebate
For a limited time receive $100 back on the purchase of Conn-Selmer brand professional instruments! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/17
- Download rebate
An open wrap is freer blowing with a more uniform tone.
The 42BO features an open wrap design for less resistance for the player and an 8.5 one piece hand-hammered bell for excellent resonance and tone.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass, Gold Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard ” Yellow Brass; Lightweight ” Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Features: Ball Bearing Rotor Linkage; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: 1867 Deluxe Wood Shell with Attached Cover
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer; Silver Plating Available by Special Order