Jamey Aebersold Hip Licks For Guitar
(Book and CDs)
General Guitar Instruction Books
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A deep resource for jazz guitar.
Hip Licks for Guitar is designed to help guitarists develop fluency in the jazz language by providing mainstream jazz vocabulary (swing/bop/post-bop) that nails the changes and lays great on the horn. Think of Hip Licks for Guitar as a musical reference book, like a dictionary of great licks in all twelve keys, available when you need it. You can open the book to any page and just start playing. Special Features of Hip Licks for Guitar by Greg Fishman, featuring guitarist, Mike Allemana:
- Includes TAB with fingerings for the licks.
- 168 Hip Licks - Each lick is unique and customized for each key
- Slow Tempo and Fast Tempo Play-Along CDs are Included
- Hip Licks Nail the Most Popular Chord Progressions:
- Interactive Call and Response Format
- Twelve Key Approach - Every CD track takes you through all twelve keys.
- Rhythm-Section-Only Tracks let you experiment with your own variations on the licks and improvise over a wide variety of harmonic settings. These tracks are also excellent backgrounds for practicing all of your chords and scales.
- Technique Builder - Use Hip Licks for Guitar as part of your daily practice routine to dramatically increase your technical command of the guitar.
Increase your jazz vocabulary. Order today.