An instructional DVD with over three hours of lessons from self-taught guitarist Mark Tremonti that will have you achieving exercises, performing, and even songwriting.
Step inside the mind of one of today's most influential rock guitarists, Mark Tremonti with The Sound and the Story DVD. This all-access video couples instruction with the inside biography of a self-taught guitarist who has performed on some of the biggest stages in the world. From techniques and exercises to writing and performing, Mark gives a comprehensive tutorial on his playing style and techniques he uses to continually develop as an artist. Also included are in-depth guitar lessons by guests like Myles Kennedy, Michael Angelo Batio, Troy Stetina, Rusty Cooley, and Bill Peck, making this an informative and well-rounded guitar instruction video.
- 40 plus exercises covering; solos, fingerstyle, vibrato, picking, legato, and rhythm guitar
- Lessons by Myles Kennedy, Michael Angelo Batio, Troy Stetina, Rusty Cooley, and Bill Peck
- Live rig and guitar tour
- Documentary-style look at Mark's story as a guitarist and songwriter
- Alternate camera angles on select lessons
- Approach to alternate tuning
- 9 original example compositions
- An introduction by Paul Reed Smith
- A breakdown of 8 complete solos from Alter Bridge's Blackbird album
- Live concert footage
Buy this instructional DVD today and receive over three hours of instruction, guest lessons, a guitar tablature book, and the inspiration to keep moving forward with your musical career.