- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Ear training for all musicians at any playing level, playing any instrument.
If you want to sing, improvise, or jam with complete confidence, you need to recognize all the sounds around you. eMedia's EarMaster Pro 5 is ear training software that includes over 650 lessons for recognizing and transcribing intervals, chords, scales, rhythms, and melodies. The CD-ROM lets you create your own customized exercises. Learn to play, improvise, notate and compose by ear. EarMaster 5 will challenge trained and untrained ears for all vocalists and musicians who play guitar, piano, bass, drums, flute or any other instrument.
- Memorize songs faster
- Play and sing music exactly as you hear it
- Read sheet music and "hear it in your head" instantly
- Understand music at a deeper level
- Perform with confidence in any musical situation
- Standard & Jazz tutors with over 650 lessons
- Create your own customized exercises
- On-screen guitar, piano, violin, bass & others
- Sing, play or clap answers into a microphone
- Automatic guitar tuner and metronome
- Variable tone range - from soprano to bass
- Plays in any of 128 instrument sounds
- EarMaster provides all the tools you need to hone your hearing skills, all the way up to a professional level. Instruction is available in 13 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin and Japanese. EarMaster fills your needs regardless of your language, instrument or musical style.
- You can sing or play answers to exercises into your computer's microphone with any instrument you choose. The instant feedback you get on your answers will perfect your pitch accuracy and sight-reading skills. You can perform and input rhythm exercises by clapping into a microphone or using your computer mouse, keyboard, or any MIDI instrument. The interactive feedback will help you learn to play any rhythm, no matter how complicated.
EarMaster 5 CD-ROM Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 20 MB of free RAM, 12 MB of free hard disk space
- PC soundcard, CD-ROM
- G3 (or faster), Intel OK
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Universal Binary)
- 50 MB of free RAM, 26 MB of free hard disk space