12 great guitar-oriented hits from the '60s, '70s, and the '80s arranged for mandolin.
Just For Fun: Classic Rock Mandolin is designed for your total enjoyment. Each song uses the original guitar parts arranged for the mandolin.
Includes mandolin tab, guitar notation, and chord frames for these titles: "After Midnight" (Eric Clapton) ¢ "Go Your Own Way" (Fleetwood Mac) ¢ "Hotel California" (Eagles) ¢ "It's All Over Now" (The Rolling Stones) ¢ "Jump" (Van Halen) ¢ "Long Train Runnin'" (The Doobie Brothers) ¢ "Maggie May" (Rod Stewart) ¢ "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" (The Band) ¢ "Paint It, Black" (The Rolling Stones) ¢ "Stairway to Heaven" (Led Zeppelin) ¢ "Sunshine of Your Love" (Cream) ¢ "Truckin'" (Grateful Dead).
- Series: Just for Fun
- Category: Other Instrument - Mandolin
- Format: Music Book
- Instrument: Mandolin
- Easy to play
- Authentic guitar parts
- Notation, easy mandolin tablature, and chord frames
- 12 classic rock hits, including:
- "Go Your Own Way" - Lindsey Buckingham (composer)
- "Truckin'" - Jerry Garcia (composer); Bob Weir (composer); Robert Hunter (lyricist); Phil Lesh (composer)
- "It's All Over Now" - composer: Womack, Bobby; composer: Womack, Shirley
- "Paint It, Black" - Mick Jagger (composer); Keith Richards (composer)
- "Stairway to Heaven" - Jimmy Page (composer); Robert Plant (composer)
- "Maggie May" - Rod Stewart (composer); Martin Quittenton (composer)
- "Jump" - Edward Van Halen (composer); Michael Anthony (composer); Alex Van Halen (composer); David Lee Roth (composer)
- "Hotel California" - Glenn Frey (composer); Don Henley (composer); Don Felder (composer)
Just for Fun: Classic Rock Mandolin (Book) Specifications:
- ISBN 10: 0739064568
ISBN 13: 9780739064566