Vintage style and looks on a worthy 5-string.
Squier now delivers pure P Bass power and extended range with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass V. It's Fender's first true five-string Precision model, with a wealth of vintage-style touches combined with modded features including a Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass pickup and a comfortable "modern C" neck profile.
Other features include a maple neck, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, tortoiseshell pickguard (three-ply parchment on Candy Apple Red model), two knurled flat-top control knobs (master volume, master tone), vintage-style five-string bridge with five single-groove saddles, and vintage-style tuners. Available in Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and three-color sunburst.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyurethane body finish
- Maple neck
- Gloss polyurethane neck finish
- Modern "C" neck shape
- Maple fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Black dot position inlays
- 4-Bolt Squier neck plate
- Fender-designed single split-coil Precision Bass V
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- 5-String standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Knurled Flat-Top control knobs
- Strings: Fender USA NPS, (Gauges: .045 - .130)
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Precision Bass V Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)