One of the most popular electric basses of all time, offered at a price that anyone can afford.
Squier's Precision Bass is considered by many to be the definitive Rock 'n' Roll bass; truly a workhorse of an instrument. Squier's Vintage Modified Precision Bass offers the stripped-down and straight-ahead tone heard on countless recordings since the dawn of Rock.
The Squier P bass features include a trans-finished soft maple body, 20-fret one-piece maple neck, three-ply Black/White/Black pickguard, thunderous Duncan Designed split single-coil pickups, chrome hardware and machine heads, and four-saddle chrome bridge.
The sleek look of this impressive P bass is complimented by the amazing power and tone it pumps out. Featuring vintage components, maple fretboard, and a beautiful retro-styled custom amber finish, you'll fall in love with this electric bass at first pluck.
You don't need to spend an arm and a leg to get premiere bass tone. The Squier Vintage Modified Precision basses offer incredible value and tremendous playability for the budding musician.
- Body: Soft Maple
- Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Squier Precision Bass
- Series: Vintage Modified Guitars
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Duncan Designedª PB101 Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone