A classic bass taking its cues from 1977's legendary specs.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 returns you to the age of funk and the dawn of punk with sleekly offset agathis (Black and three-color sunburst finishes) and soft maple (Amber finish) bodies, dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a white-bound 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish white pearloid block inlays, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, black plastic control knobs, and open-gear tuners. Super '77 sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Agathis body
- Polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Vintage tint gloss neck finish
- "C" Shape neck
- Maple fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Pearloid block position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1., Volume 2. and Master Tone controls
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
Take a trip in time. Order today.
Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 77 Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)