A Precision bass designed to the specs of the Green Day bassist.
Every day is a Green Day when you suit up with the Mike Dirnt Precision Bass. It's a way-cool take on an early '50s Precision Bass, designed to the oft-airborne Green Day bassist's own specifications, with a huge, gnarly punk-pop sound that effortlessly punches right through the thickest guitar attack. This new version sports some subtle aesthetic changes. The special star graphic has moved to the neck plate and Mike chose some new pickguards to adorn his bass.
- Agathis body
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck with satin polyurethane finish
- Thick "C" neck shape
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" (241 mm) Fretboard radius
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Dot position inlays
- Standard split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 4-Ply white pearloid pickguard
- Knurled dome control knobs
Become a basket case like Mike. Order yours today!
Mike Dirnt Signature Precision Bass Specifications:
- Fretboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)