High tech with an organic look!
This 4-string beauty from Spector has a mahogany body with a gorgeous spalted maple top and graphite-reinforced 3-piece, deep-inset, bolt-on rock maple neck. The natural finish shows off the wood's beautiful figuring to full advantage. The pau ferro fingerboard with mother-of-pearl Spector inlays running along its length add to the stylish look of the double-cutaway original Spector NS curved body style.
A pair of special EMG 35CS-TW single/dual coil mode pickups and Aguilar OBP-3 3-band active tone controls capture the warm tones of the mahogany and maple. For sound shaping, there's a stacked pot knob for bass and treble boost/cut, a single midrange push/pull knob that allows you to select a frequency center of 400Hz or 800Hz, as well as 2 push/pull style volume knobs for selecting the single- or double-coil mode on the pickup. This Spector bass comes equipped with a custom aluminum Hipshot bridge with brass saddles, Hipshot UltraLite tuners, and black hardware, The case is included.
- Original Spector NS curved body style
- Mahogany body
- Graphite-reinforced, 3-piece deep inset bolt-on rock maple neck
- Spalted maple top
- 34" scale length
- 24 frets
- 16" radius
- 1.645" nut width
- Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl Spector inlays
- Custom aluminum Hipshot bridge with brass saddles
- Hipshot UltraLite tuners
- Black hardware
- Aguilar OBP-3 3-band active tone controls
- Stack pot knob for bass
- and treble boost/cut
- Single midrange boost/cut knob with push/pull for selecting the center-mid freq. of 400-800
- Volume and blend knobs
- Special EMG 35CS-TW single/dual coil mode pickups
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects to the original owner
- Natural matte finish
U.S.A. NS-4H2-EX Spalted Maple Top Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Weight: 32 lbs.