An amazing 6-string made to the exact specifications of Michael Tobias and bass legend Andrew Gouche.
Michael Tobias and legendary bassist Andrew Gouche worked together to create the MTD Kingston AG, an amazing bass with many custom features that were personally selected by Andrew himself. This bass is fully loaded with a 35" scale, alder body with maple burl top and one-piece neck, MTD quick release bridge and Bartolini pickups and active Bartolini 3-band preamp. With its smooth playability and mind altering tones this bass will change the way you think about the instrument. Available in a custom finish created to perfectly blend with the fingerboard.
In Michael Tobias's own words, "This is a sweet sounding bass."
- 35" scale
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- One-piece neck with satin polyester finish
- Alder body with Maple Burl top
- MTD quick release bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- Double-action truss rod
- Purpleheart fingerboard
- Five controls:volume (with push/pull preamp bypass), blend, treble
- control, mid control (with push/pull mid shift: 250Hz - 800Hz.) and bass control
- Bartolini pickups and active Bartolini 3-band preamp
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
Get yours today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about MTD Kingston Andrew Gouche Signature 6-String Electric Bass:
Excellent sound and playability. great service from Music 123.