Open Box (Blemished) Jackson JS3V Concert 5-String Bass with Quilted Maple Top
(Transparent Amber 888365854267)
5 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reach deeper into the dark side of the tune with this sweet looking 5-string basswood.
The reasonably priced JS3V Concert Bass features a basswood double cutaway body with a quilted maple top, bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays. This gives you nice projection from the highest to lowest end in a package that will also capture the eyes. Other appointments include 24 jumbo frets; an ample 34" scale; Jackson dual humbucking high output pickups with neck volume, bridge volume, bass, mid, and treble controls; a high mass bridge; Jackson High Mass Tuners; and black hardware. The JS3V has a gloss polyester finish and comes in transparent amber or transparent black (choose in the drop down menu).
- Body: Basswood with Quilted Maple Top
- Body Shape: Concert Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.800", 12th Fret: 0.875"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Headstock Binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 4-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Neck Binding: White
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking Bass
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking Bass
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Bridge: Jackson High Mass
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
This 5-stringer should be yoru first stringer. Order today!