Ibanez SRKP4 with Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2 Electric Bass Guitar
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Step into a new world of musical exploration.
Much in the vein of classic sports car ethos, the SRKP4 is sleek, yet simple. Muscular, yet agile. Turbo charged by the Mini Kaoss Pad 2, this is the perfect vehicle for any level of aptitude, any style of playing, or any musical genre.
The SRKP4 includes a built-in/detachable Mini Kaoss Pad 2 to create an instrument that offers bassists endless opportunities to incorporate the exhilarating effects of EDM into their performance. A Kaoss Pad 2 back panel, positioned just below the bass volume control, is integrated into the body of this SR style bass for quick, secure docking and easy access to the touch pad interface for real-time manipulation. The Mini Kaoss Pad 2 features 100 effect programs, a synthesizer, built-in mp3 player.
The SRKP4 bass features a slim Maple neck, for clear definition, and a Mahogany body for a warm, rich tone. Electronics include a specifically designed IBZ-KP pickup (a high-output, twin-blade Humbucker for low noise operation) and a built-in distortion circuit with its own on/off switch and Tone/Gain controls.
The SRKP4 comes with on-board high-gain distortion, accessible at the flip of a switch. Fire it up with or without the Mini Kaoss Pad 2 in line to get you to that certain sound you're looking for.
Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2
The SRKP4 comes equipped with Korg's latest Kaoss introduction-the Mini Kaoss Pad 2, loaded with 100 dynamic KAOSS effects.
Headphone Output Jack
Play when and where you want, using the 1/8" stereo headphone jack located next to the main output.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive: Passive
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: IBZ-KP
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Built-in distortion circuit
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: 0.85 in. (21.5 mm)
- Style: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, dist. tone, dist. gain, dist. ON/OFF, mini kaoss pad ON/bypass
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2 included
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Japan