Great bass for garage bands and home recording.
Standard SR basses offer a wide line-up, from beginner to working pros. From higher-end Bartolini pickups to Ibanez EXF pickups, they are versatile enough to play any kind of music, while SR's signature "Slim & Fast" neck gives you great playability.
It features the comfortable, ergonomically arched maple body that Ibanez is famous for, along with a Volume and EQ knob configuration featuring 3-band Style Sweeper. It has a slim five-piece maple/rosewood neck. The angled coils of the Ibanez EXF pickups provide equidistant spacing between each coil and its relative string to optimize the balance of the output level.
Case sold separately.
- 5pc Maple/ Rosewood neck material
- SR5 neck type
- Maple body
- Medium frets
- Rosewood fingerboard
SR375 5-String Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Pearl dot inlay
- B105 bridge
- EXF-5-F neckpu
- EXF-5-R bridgepu
- STYLE SWEEPER (SR) eq
- Cosmo Black hw color
- BBT finishes
- Lightweight, balanced comfort-contoured bodies
- Thinner necks than traditional basses, for effortless fretwork
- Bartolini MK-1 pickups are equipped on model SR500 and above
- Newly designed EXF-N2 pickups on SR400QMs provide punchy humbucking sound with well balanced output volume of each string
- EXF passive pickups on SR300 series are contoured for well-balanced string response