A top shelf bass designed for the working musician.
The Modern Player Jazz Bass returns in a five-string model with a new look and even greater tonal versatility from its powerful pair of humbucking pickups. A satin finish imparts a smoothly elegant air, and a convenient new four-position rotary pickup selector switch delivers a potent quartet of pickup combinations (full middle and bridge pickups, full middle pickup and bridge pickup outer coil, full bridge pickup and middle pickup outer coil, outer coil of both pickups).
Other features include an alder body, maple neck with "C"-shaped profile, 9.5"-radius maple (Black model) or rosewood (Olympic White and Two-color Sunburst models) fingerboard with 20 jumbo frets and easy-access truss rod adjustment wheel, redesigned Modern Player Jazz Bass humbucking pickups, single-ply black pickguard and vintage-style black plastic control knobs (two volume and master tone), and five-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge. Available in Satin Black, Satin Olympic White and Satin Two-color Sunburst
- Alder body
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile
- 9.5"-Radius maple (Black model) or rosewood (Olympic White and Two-color Sunburst models) fingerboard
- 20 Jumbo frets
- Easy-access truss rod adjustment wheel
- Redesigned Modern Player Jazz Bass humbucking pickups
- Single-ply black pickguard
- Vintage-style black plastic control knobs (two volume and master tone)
Pick one up today.