A swirling dervish bass the likes of which you've never seen before.
This thing is so wild we're hard-pressed to come up with a bass that has a longer, pointier lower bout than the newly-designed Danelectro Wild Thing Electric Bass Guitar. The swirling white pickguard accentuates the body's radical curvature and its contrast with the body finish imparts a distinct yin/yang vibe. Of course Danelectro has long been the instrument of choice for musicians who want to make a bold, distinctive visual statement with its bottle-shaped headstock and lipstick pickups while taking advantage of the Danelectro's easy playability and a price tag that won't cause financial meltdown.
- Body: Hardboard/plywood construction with solid center core
- Pickguard: white
- Neck: Maple with rosewood fingerboard/double acting truss rod
- Headstock: Bottle shape
- Scale length: 32"
- Tuners: 2 in-line closed "Kluson"-style
- Neck profile: C-shaped
- # frets: 24
- Bridge: Traditional with single rosewood saddle
- Neck pickup: Single lipstick
- Bridge pickup: Single lipstick