The world's smallest production tube amp.
The Nano Head by Z.Vex Amps is a one-half watt (distorted) powerhouse that will surprise you with its apparent volume. Plug it into a 4x12 (or any 8 to 16 ohm speaker) and listen to it roar! This amp is voiced to deliver classic rock tone, with a very high level of crunch available if it's wanted. Just crank the volume knob around to the level of distortion you desire, from a very quiet (one tenth watt) clean mode to a micro-Marshall blast when cranked up. It does a great job of emulating big amps at very reasonable volumes, which makes it exceptionally nice for recording.
- Bright switch: Brighter to the right. Has more effect at lower volumes, like a Fender bright switch.
- Volume: Adjusts from quite clean to very crunchy/dirty.
- Thickness: Positions are Normal, Thin, and Fat. As you use more gain, you may wish to thin out the signal. The fat setting is best for clean shivery tones and overblown bass fuzz.
- Mellow control: Positions are Mellow 2/Normal/Mellow 1. Use it to roll off treble if needed after first
Order the Nano Head and eliminates many microphone problems instantly.
Nano Head Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Specifications: Power Supply: 12VDC 1.5 A wall wart, included. Output Power: .5 W dirty, .1 W clean.
Output Impedance: 8-16 ohms. Input Impedance: 1,000,000 ohms. Internal Speaker: .4 Watts.