T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Distortion Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H13980 T-Rex Engineering H13980 HBAP Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Classic-rock tone in a compact pedal.
The T-Rex Tonebug Distortion is a phenomenal-sounding pedal that delivers gobs of rich, tubey-sounding distortion you'll recognise instantly as a fundamental ingredient of classic guitar rock. And it couldn't be easier to use.
A simple Gain knob lets you choose how dirty you want to get, while a Tone knob lets you tune the timbre of your distortion – from a muted bluesy crunch to a searing wail that'll slice through anything in its way.
Like the Tonebug Reverb and Overdrive pedals, Tonebug Distortion delivers the same legendary T-Rex tone that's made our top-end products a fixture on the pedal boards of guitar greats around the world that, combined with cool retro design and rugged constrution, makes Tonebug Distortion a pedal you just won't want to play without.
- Gain, Tone and Level controls
- Battery or DC powered
Tonebug Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 75 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 3,2Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22 Alkaline
- Battery Life: 12 to 16 Hours
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (center pin negative)
- Controls: On/Off, Level, Gain, Tone
- Size Box: Depth 120 mm, Width 78 mm, Height 60 mm