No-frills, vibrant classic bass chorus.
The Sweeper Bass Chorus Pedal from T-Rex Engineering is a stunning bass guitar pedal that revives the chorus effect. Use The Sweeper as a new tool to deliver classic bottom end if you're a bassist working in any style of music. The Sweeper isn't especially complicated or packed with all sorts of extra features; it's just a simple, intuitively designed bass pedal that does just one job”producing an exquisite chorus effect for the bass. The Sweeper turns your bass into a vibrant, colorful instrument that will define the very sonic texture of whatever style you play.
The secret to The Sweeper chorus pedal is its tone. Designed exclusively for the bass, this T-Rex pedal gives you a gorgeous chorus effect no matter what depth or rate you set. There's not a frequency wasted on tone that might work for a guitar”but not for the bottom you have to deliver. Plug The T-Rex Sweeper bass chrous pedal in and it'll quickly become the one pedal you can't play without.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 470kOhm
- Output Impedance@1KHz : 35kOhm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 90mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 1/2 to 1 Hour
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: On/Off, Modulation, Level,
- Time Echo Repeat Fitter, Speed
- Dimensions: 3-9/10" W x 2-1/5" H 4-7/10" D
Order The Sweeper now and achieve that classic chorused bass tone you've been looking for.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about T-Rex Engineering The Sweeper Bass Chorus Effects Pedal:
Good sound and very hard box.nice product. I play with G&L LB-5500 with two active EMG Humbuker and 4strings LB-100 with active EMG -P,with SVT3 pro .gear for the pro!!!