T-Rex Engineering Replicator Analog Tape Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-qualtiy tape delay emulator with two playback heads, adjustable feedback, and up to 3 seconds of delay.
While the quality of tape delay emulators has come a long way, nothing beats the sound of a genuine magnetic tape delay. The REPLICATOR is a pure analog tape delay, handmade in Denmark. It features two playback heads (one tap-tempo controllable, one independently bypassable), and uses a durable C30 1/8" chrome tape cassette for a long life and very easy replacement.
- Delay level: Adjusts the level of the two playback heads
- Feedback: Adjusts the amount of feedback on both delays, reaching self-oscillation
- Delay Time: Adjusts the delay time from 8 ms to 3 seconda; tempo can be tapped (does not apply to Head 2)
- Master Boost: Go from unity gain to +20dB boost for overall volume boosts
- Chorus: Built-in tape modulation; varies the tape speed in very small amounts, resulting in pitch modulation of the delays
- Saturation: Drives the Record head into saturation (led peak indication)
- On/Off switches for: Tap, Chorus, Heads & Master On/Off (true hardwire bypass)
- Kill Dry switch (for parallel loop)
- Input/Output jacks
- Two Expression Pedal inputs
- Includes 24V DC external power supply
Add to your pedal board today!