Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Expanded gain range with 3-band active EQ for a better boost.
Whether you’re looking to give your sound a bit of a boost or trying to find harmonically rich heavy gain with warm tube character, the 805 Overdrive provides the versatility needed for any type of music – blues, country, rock, metal, and everything in between. The 3-band active EQ, delivers unprecedented control–you can have a smooth, lyrical bluesy tone one minute, and crushing modern metal crunch the next.
The 805 is designed to be the perfect overdrive for pushing the front end of an already distorted amp, giving you plenty of output and tone-shaping capability, but can also give your clean tone a controlled boost. Scoop your mids or tighten your hard rock/metal tone in front of a high-gain amplifier. Give that solo a searing boost that cuts perfectly through the mix and give your low end rhythm parts controlled crunch.
The 805 is capable of any of these and more. Being a true-bypass pedal, it will feel at home on whatever pedal board you choose.
- Distortion Circuitry: Glass diode, back-to-back stack
- Bypass: True bypass
- Gain Control Range: 8 dB to 36 dB
- Bass - 90 Hz +/- 11 dB
- Mid - 750 Hz +/- 11 dB
- Treble - 2.1 kHz +/- 12 dB
- THD @10mVrms input @ 1 kHz with 12 dB of gain: 0.15%
- Noise referred to input: -<-126 dBV, 400 Hz to 20 kHz Max Output before Saturation: 0.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current consumption: 4.5mA
- Dimensions: 2.61 in. X 4.90 in. X 1.45 in.
- In the box: