Rivera Fandango 112 55W Tube Combo Guitar Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A portable combo with gorgeous looks and outrageous tones.
The Rivera Fandango 112 Guitar Amp has 55 watts of vibrant power with (2) EL-34 Output tubes standard, and a fat, bad-ass tone when pushed. Five 12AX7 Tube Preamp with 2 distinctly different sounding channels with their own independent and discrete 3 band EQ. Tones ranging from the tweed of tweeds, to as brown or blackface as you like it. Channel 1, the lead channel, has a feature called "Scoop". It is a push-pull switch located on the middle control, that selects between the classic "Plexi" EQ midrange, and the newer modern modified amp sounds. Footswitchable boosts on each channel, 6 Spring "Hammond Long Pan" reverb, and a special Focus and Presence control for speaker damping and final high frequency EQ round out the tone. On the Focus control, is a push-pull switch "Pull Warm" feature. This activates a circuit that works to enrich the even harmonics of the output stage. The tube amp's Vintage/Modern switch on the rear panel allows the power to be cut in half and sweeten the even harmonics as well. This will help in achieving a classic AC-30 tone. A serial effects loop with level controls is provided to patch you into most any external effects device. A 3 Function (FS-7) footswitch is included.
The speaker cabinet is hand-built out of hardwood plywood, and finished in blonde Tolex with vintage blonde grille cloth and matching blonde Tolex band on the grille top. A comfortable padded leatherette strap handle, rugged chrome corners, and heavy duty rubber feet make easy daily transport. The Rivera Fandango's cabinet joints are dadoed and interlocking for superior strength. Grille frames are easy to remove, with the speakers front mounted for easy servicing.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 55 Watt tube combo guitar amp
- 2-Channels (Lead & Clean)
- A Vintage-Modern output tube mode switch allows halving the output power while sweetening the power amp harmonics.
- Lush 6 Spring Accutronics long-pan reverb
- Separate AC and DC fuses are easily accessed for servicing
- Powered by a pair of EL-34 tubes
- Pull Mid-Scope feature allows for thicker leads
- Pull-warm allows for smoother highs
- Celestion G12T-75 speaker
- 3 function FS-7 footswitch Included
Fandango 112 55W Tube Combo Guitar Amp Specifications:
- High-Gain input Impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Low-gain Input Impedance: 33k ohms
- Output impedance: Selectable 4 ohms, 8 ohms,16 ohms
- Line Output Impedance: 330 ohms Minimum
- Effects Loop Send Output Impedance: 560 ohms minimum
- Effects Loop Return Input Impedance: 10k ohms minimum
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 5% at rated Power
- Bandwidth: 50 Hz to 20kHz
- Tubes: Preamp — Five 12AX7; Power — 2 x EL 34 T
- Speaker: Celestion G12T-75
- Cabinet Material: American Maple Solid Core Plywood
- Cabinet covering: Beige and Palomino Cream Tolex
- Grille Cloth Color: Tri-tone Blonde and Oxblood
- Cabinet Hardware: Chrome plated metal corners, Vintage style Leatherette padded handle and 2 side handles
- Included: 3 Function FS-7 Footswitch
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 18" x 23-3/4" x 12"
- Weight: 53 Pounds