Randall Ola Englund Signature Satan 120W Tube Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
When it comes to hardcore, meaty metal sound, all hail Satan.
The Randall Ola Englund Satan 120W all-tube head was designed by legendary tone-maker Mike Fortin to accommodate Englund's spine-crushing high-gain sound requirements while not losing clarity when playing well below standard E tuning. And, when you play for bands with names including The Haunted, Six Feet Under, and Feared, the aggression needs to be cranked to 11, and that's exactly how Satan sounds.
Its two channels are powered by six 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6 and KT88 power-amp tubes. Controls on channel 1 include Girth (low-frequency gain), Grind (high-frequency gain), gain (overall gain), "Kill" switch (boost) and Sweep for variable tone stack frequency point control. Channel two houses mid-shift and bright switches. Both channels offer independent three-band EQs, as well as volume and gain. And both share depth, presence and master volume.
- Power: 120W (tube)
- Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6, two KT88 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Two inputs for passive and active pickups
- Footswitchable boost
- Impedance: 4Î, 8Î, 16Î
- Tube-driven series/parallel footswitchable FX loop
- Controls: (Channel 1) Girth (low-frequency gain), Grind (high-frequency gain), gain (overall gain), "Kill" switch (boost), Sweep, three-band EQ; (Channel 2) three-band EQ, volume, gain, mid-shift switch, bright switch; (universal) depth, presence, master volume