This two channel amp can go from powerful distortion to shimmering cleans.
The PRS Two Channel "H" tube combo amp is handmade in Stevensville, Maryland. It offers a modern, “in your face” tone and features proprietary “Heyboer” transformers. The 2 Channel “H” is setup with independent master volume, treble, mid, bass and gain controls with global reverb. The unique lead channel offers powerful, smooth distortion with liquid sustain, while the clean channel has shimmering, clean highs and extensive headroom but can be overdriven at maximum settings. An effects loop with adjustable send and return is also featured on this fixed bias amp. The “H’s” two 6L6 power tubes produce a fast, articulate amplifier well suited for today’s modern music where alternate tunings are a must.
- 6L6 tubes
- Heyboer output transformer
- Global reverb
- Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Bright Switch for each channel
- Lead Master Volume
- Clean Master Volume
- Four, eight and sixteen Ohm selection
- Two output jacks
- Fixed bias
- Effects loop (send and receive level controls on back panel)
- Footswitch - controls channel selection and reverb on/off
Call or click to pick up this amp today.