Peavey ValveKing II 100W Tube Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The return of the King.
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the new generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB-direct recording output, which pipes the miked amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-ClassTM knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSITM tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features, including variable power control, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
- Power: 100W (switchable to 25W & 5W)
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance & Presence controls
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker defeat switch
- Two speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Two footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Separate EQ for each channel
- USB direct recording output
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Bright switch on Clean channel
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes