A powerful bass tube amp with amazing EQ flexibility.
With nearly infinite control over EQ and gain structure, the Peavey Pro VB-3 bass amp head is the perfect centerpiece for your tube bass rig. This 300W, 37 lb. amplifier uses a vintage 3-band Baxendall mid-cut EQ, in conjunction with a 9-band, constant-Q graphic EQ and Bright/Low Cut to allow for virtually any EQ curve imaginable without the complexity a parametric equalizer.
- 8 - EL34, 4 - 12AX7 and a 12AT7 tube
- Universal switching power supply
- Quasi-dual channel
- Bright switch
- Low-cut switch
- Tube compressor with level control
- Master 9-band graphic EQ with defeat switch and LED
- Master volume
- Master Resonance and Presence controls
- Single input
- 15dB pad switch
- Mute switch with flashing blue LED
- Power and standby switches
- Backlit faceplate for Pilot
- Buffered tuner send
- Master effects loop
Dial in the sound you've been searching for! Order today.