The perfect beginner's bass amp.
If you're tired of lugging around heavy gear to small gigs and rehearsals try plugging into the MAX 110. Its 20W of power drive a heavy-duty, custom-designed, 10" Peavey woofer to generate ample volume and punch.
Wide tonal range
Peavey's exclusive, patented TransTube circuitry gives you a choice of 2 distinct voicings--vintage and modern--for covering a wide range of sounds and music styles. A semi-parametric EQ adds further tone-shaping capability with low, mid, mid shift, and high controls.
An all-purpose amp
Perfect for small. lower-volume gigs, and rehearsals. With its CD input and headphone output, it's a great practice bass amp, too.
- 20W RMS
- 10" speaker
- DDT speaker protection
- Gain control
- Max/Modern/Vintage voicing switch with patented TransTube tube emulation circuitry
- Low, Mid, Mid Shift and High semi-parametric EQ
- Post-EQ effects loop
- CD input
- Master volume control
- Tuned, ported enclosure with exclusive dual
The MAX 110 is a great-sounding little bass amp that doesn't cost a lot. Order it right nowl
MAX 110 Bass Combo Specifications:
- 15-1/4"W x 17-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D (Unpacked)
- 16"W x 18-1/2"H x 12-1/2"D (Packed)
- 31.4 lbs. (Packed)
- 28.2 lbs. (Unpacked)