Open Box (Blemished) Peavey 6505 MH Micro 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Mini Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the tone of the legendary 6505 in a package the size of a toaster.
Part of Peavey's celebrated 6505 Series, the all-tube 6505 MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package. The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its iconic big brother to produce the devastating, overdriven tones that have defined the sound of modern metal music for more than two decades. The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a three-position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation: 20W, 5W or 1W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, pre-gain, post-gain, bright, crunch, presence, resonance, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status Indication (TSI) circuit
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output for direct recording
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Footswitch included
Add this to your rig today!