- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Delivers 50W of power and total tonal control.
The 1x12 Marshall MG50FX combo amp delivers 50W for all those guitarists who want more from their amplifier and refuse to sacrifice tone. In addition to the superior Marshall MG4 Series sound, the MG50FX amplifier offers you a fully programmable feature set using digitally controlled analog functions for precise adjustments. Store preferred settings for each mode individually simply by adjusting the front-panel controls to your desired positions and then pressing the Marshall MG50FX's Store button. It's that simple.
- Digital controls and flexible user interface
- Includes presets and manual mode for versatile tonal control
- External FX Loop
- Marshall STOMPWARE-compatible (footcontroller sold separately)
- 4 fully programmable, storable channels
- 12" speaker
- MP3/line in
- Emulated headphone out
- Frequency-dependent damping circuitry
- Dimensions: 20-2/5" W x 19-1/2" H x 10-9/10" D
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Marshall MG4 Series MG50FX 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp:
A great combo amp for the money. Classic Marshall tube sound with all the benefits that a modern digital amp has to offer. Powerful enough for gig use, small enough for home practice. Suggest the optional stompware foot controller to switch through custom presets on the fly.