Open Box (Mint) Marshall DSL40C Limited Edition Vintage 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile 40W combo, great for gigging players with a limited edition Vintage cover.
This limited edition Marshall DSL40C 40W tube combo amplifier is a sturdy, all-tube, gig-ready 40-watt workhorse now with a Vintage cover. It boasts a Celestion 12" speaker and the exact same front and rear panel features as the DSL100H. The Triode (Half Power) option drops the DSL40C's output to 20 watts, making it exceptionally versatile.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7; two EL34
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Two footswitchable channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ - Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence and Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied
- Vintage cover
- Dimensions: 24.4" x 19.3" x 9.9"
- Weight: 50.5 lb.
The legendary all-tube power, performance and projection of the Marshall DSL has returned, call or click to get yours!