The Koch amp sound for recording, or with any guitar amp.
The Pedaltone is a semi 4-channel, foot-operated floor unit packed with innovative features and equipped with 4 -12AX7 preamp tubes.
It not only guarantees the Koch sound, it also adds unique new sounds that no other preamp can produce. The pedaltone outputs these sounds to almost any input you can imagine: a mixing console, recording system, 19" power amp, FX return jack or even the input jack of any guitar amp.
For reaching new levels of thick, fat, rich, and saturated distortion it has a small 1/2 watt all-tube power amp. This little power stage will enable you to create huge sounds similar to a fully overdriven tube combo or stack. Together with the footswitchable enhancer on the clean channel and the booster function on the distortion channel the range of clean and overdrive tones seems almost endless.
- Foot operated floor preamp
- 4 - 12AX7 tubes
- Outputs to virtually any input
- Built-in 1/2 watt tube power section
- 2 independent channels --clean and overdrive-- with separate gain, volume, and tone controls
- Enhance function on the clean channel
- Booster function on the distortion channel
- Incredible sonic range
- Fully buffered serial effects loop
- Solo/rhythm facility
- Five outputs: to power amp, to FX return, to amp input, to recording, to headphones
Pedaltone 4-Channel Tube Floor Preamp Specifications:
- 31"W x 8-1/2"H x 23-1/2"D