Keeley ME-8 Multi-Echo Guitar Pedal
Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Papa’s gotta brand new bag of delay-based effects.
The Multi-Echo features a wide range Keeley True-Chorus Double Tracker. The Vintage ADT has variable Rate and Depth like an old reel-to-reel tape deck. The Modern ADT features a tone control, so you can control the sound of the voices in your chorus. It’s like a Big Muff tone control. The center point is a notch-cut for haunting mids.
The Tape Delay has a wide-ranging tone control that allows you to filter the sound of the echoes. You can simulate an old worn-out deck, or make bright carbon copies of your tone. The Analog Delay has Dynamic Modulation. Play hard and you set a wave in motion. Listen as the pitch trembles. Hauntingly ethereal. Eight different Subdivisions fill out the Modern Delay.
The Room Reverb with Distortion Control hints at the upcoming Gold Star reverb. It’s a Phil Spector inspired reverb that tries to capture many of his sounds and crazy ideas! Imagine a room so packed with musicians and sound that you get what he called “room compression.” Imagine so much sound your ears distort. It's called “Small Room Distortion.” Creatively add distorts to your reflections! Add your favorite dirt box to this and you have something incredibly musical. Crash and Burn endings to songs will never be the same again. The famous Abbey Chamber Verb with a new resonant point at 2kHz. And lastly, a Hall Reverb for super long, ambient sounds with a very faint hint of shimmer.
- 1) ADT (Modern)Delay Time (0-50ms)Pitch Dept, 30 centsToneDouble Tracking w/Tone Control (full CCW LPF@1kHz, center notch@1kHz, full CW HPF@1kHz)
- 2) ADT (Vintage)Delay Time (0-30ms)DepthRate (0.1-8Hz)Chorus like Double Tracking, Rate is the warble of a reel tape deck
- 3) Tape DelayDelay Time (50-950ms)RegenToneSmall amount of dynamic modulation
- 4) Analog DelayDelay Time (50-950ms)RegenModulation Rate (0-10Hz)Modulation depth is dynamically controlled
- 5) Subdivision Digital DelayDelay TIme (50-1000ms)RegenSubdivisionQtr+Dotted 8th,Dotted Quarter, Quarter, Dotted 8th, 8th, Triplet, 16th, Triplet 8th
- 6) Room ReverbPre Delay (0-180ms)DecayDistortionToo much sound in a small room, the reverb distorts!
- 7) Chamber ReverbPre Delay (0-150ms)DecayToneTone goes from -6dB@2kHz to +10dB@6.5kHz
- 8) Hall ReverbPre Delay (0-130ms)DecayToneTone brings in an LPF@850Hz. Slight amount of added shimmer
Call or click to order today!