Guyatone Mighty Micro Series SSm5 Sonic Shaper Booster Guitar Effects PedalProduct #430774 Guyatone 430774 HBAR Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Subtle yet infinitely useful, this is a powerful tone tool in a pint-sized package!
When Guyatone first began plans for the Mighty Micro series, they polled professional musicians in Japan to see what they felt would be the most useful pedal for a working guitarist. The answer was what would become the SSm5 Sonic Shaper!
Based on the original Guyatone EX-2 Exciter model (never sold in the USA), the SSm5 is a harmonic booster pedal that, by emphasizing specific frequencies, can offer the guitarist a broad tonal palette. The key to the SSm5 is the Shape control, which adjusts the harmonic emphasis. Using the SSm5, a guitarist can tune in specific frequencies to stand out in a band mix without raising their volume level. The SSm5 can also be used to emulate an acoustic guitar tone, or simply as a great-sounding clean boost by shutting off the Color control and Setting Shape to the center position.
- Ultra-bright status LED Cast aluminum stompguard
- Improved functionality over Micro Series pedals
- Top mounted jacks
- Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis reduces noise level
- Glow-in-the-dark washer for bypass switch
- Mechanical true-bypass switching via custom Guyatone switch
- Top mounted, no-tools battery compartment
- "Smart screw" makes battery changing easier and stays connected to battery lid via permanent retaining washers
- LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- COLOR: Adjusts Tone of effect. Turn clockwise to emphasize high-frequency, turn counter-clockwise to de-emphasize hi-frequency (Hi-Cut).
- SHAPE: Adjusts point and level of harmonic emphasis. From center (12 o'clock) position, turn clockwise or counter-clockwise to emphasize different harmonics and adjust tonal character of input signal.
- COLOR SWITCH: Turns Color (Tone) control on/off.
- INPUT ATTENUATOR:
Mighty Micro Series SSm5 Sonic Shaper Booster Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: LEVEL/COLOR/SHAPE/INPUT ATTENUATOR
Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass)/COLOR (On/Off)
Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
Input impedance: 470 kOHM
Output impedance: Less than 10 kOHM
Current consumption: 10 mA (at effect ON)
Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
Weight: 8.25 oz. (without battery)
Warranty: 3-year parts and labor