An instrument preamp with effects for the stage-ready acoustic musician.
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need in one box. Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage DI
Flexible outputs include a 1/4" amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post
Discrete Class A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by a leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any
passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some
- Input: 10mOhm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono instrument input, 1/4" amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
- Power: 9-Volt battery (not included), Fishman 910-R AC adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5.36"L (142mm) x 9.5"W (241mm) x 2.2"H (55mm)
Add EQ to your live setup for a more dynamic show. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Guitar Preamp EQ:
I love this pedal. Before this i had the Fishman AFX reverb pedal but wanted to add a few more effects without losing the reverb. Fishman had the best reverb for acoustic guitars so i stuck with them and got this pedal because of the compressor, low cut, and other effects.
My only complaint is that there is no way to combine certain effects because they are combined under a single switch.