Open Box (Blemished) Fishman Loudbox Performer 180W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp with Effects
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More power, more options, more efficient.
The re-designed Fishman Loudbox Performer acoustic guitar amp offers 180W of transparent bi-amplified acoustic tone and enhanced features. Thanks to more efficient design you'll get all these improvements in a lighter package too.
The Loudbox Performer features two input channels, each with 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls and a new effects section. The dedicated midrange provides enhanced detail and note definition. An integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50 degree for better sound projection at short range.
- Power: 180W, bi-amped
- Two channels
- Inputs: XLR-1/4 in. combo with 10dB pad
- Speakers: one 8 in. woofer; one 5 in. midrange; one 1 in. soft-dome tweeter
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- SPL: 114dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Speaker Baffle: 10-degree built-in tilt
- Aux. input with level control
- 50-degree with kickstand
- Headphone output
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
- Mute switch
- Balanced XLR DI outputs
- Dimensions: 18.2 in. x 15.8 in. x 11.5 in. (46cm x 40cm x 29cm)
- Weight: 29.4 lb., 13.3 kg
Call or click to pick up this powerful acoustic amp.