Compact DI pedal with gain switch, cab simulator, and true bypass.
With the Fender Micro DI pedal, routing your signal direct to a mixer or pro audio system is simple and better-sounding. Using this compact onstage solution, players can quickly and easily convert their unbalanced instrument signal to a balanced P.A.-ready signal while minimizing distortion and ground-level noise. Transmit your signal while attaining quality pro tone, with plenty of pedal board real estate to spare.
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimizes line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Input: 1/4 Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 M)
- Output: 1/4 Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 k Ohms)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 93.5 mm — 42 mm — 52 mm
- Weight: 140 g
Add this to your rig with a click or call today!