Huge Fender sound and vintage looks in a heavy-duty 6x10".
Fender's Bassman 610 Neo cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger shows and larger stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include six 10" Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport, and rear glide rails for smoother loading. Rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms.
- Two 1/4" inputs and one Speakon
- 1600 Watts (program), 800 Watts (continous) handling capability
- Compression driver horn tweeter with 8 oz. magnet
- High frequency horn attenuator control
- Nickel plated steel corners
- Lightweight plywood
- Top, rear-mounted steel bar handles and bottom mounted steel flip handles
- 40 Hz - 15 kHz Frequency response
- 6 Fender Special Design Eminence Neodymium 10" speakers and a compression driver horn
- 4 Ohms impedance
- Bottom, rear-mounted wheels
Rock any stage. Order today!
Bassman 610 6x10 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 26" (66 cm) x 36.625" (93 cm) x 16.25" (41.3 cm)
Weight: Under 90 lb.