Open Box (Mint) Eventide MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Loop
Looper Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High Quality Mic Pre with FX Loop in a compact form.
This I/O station for multiple devices has many typical uses, but its versatility lends it a universal usefulness that can adapt to many different challenges in the studio, the rehearsal room or on stage.
- FX Loop Send and Return supports Balanced and Unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
- Latching or Momentary Footswitch control of FX Loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar Amp output and Headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery
- No phantom power)
- 48V Phantom power for Condenser mics
- Balanced XLR Output which supports DI and Line levels
- Instrument and Balanced Line level inputs
- Versatile Mix Control supports 3 modes- 100% Mic w/FX blended in, or Mic/FX balance control, or 100% FX (no Mic)
Order today and solve multiple challenges with a single unit.
MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Loop Specifications:
- Analog input
Inst in: +10dbu, 500k?
XLR line in: +24dbu, 22k?
XLR mic in: +4dbu, 2k?
From FX: +10db, 200k?
Aux in: +4dbu, 5.0k?
To fx: +10dbu, 400?
To amp: +10dbu, 250?
Phones: 150mw per channel, min load = 8 ohms
Di/line out: (di) -10dbu, (line) +18dbu, 200?
Aux out: 18mv, 200? (mobile mic level)
9 VDC, 500 ma, center pin (-)
Minimum required current at 9VDC = 200mA