Open Box (Mint) Engl Invader 2 100W Tube Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Invade the ears of the masses with this one-amp tone army.
The Engl Invader II features an improved channel design, including two clean channels and two overdrive channels, all switchable between a HI or Low Gain mode plus a "Sound" switch that changes the character per channel. That¹s a total tonal variety of 16 basic sounds.
As an option, Engl offers the new Engl Sound Wizard Module E-16. This module is a tone hunter's dream come true. Inserted in the back of the amp, the modules offers 12 sound options for all 16 basic sounds to customize and fine tune the desired tones. Invade your amp sound, and customize your tone.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Four channels
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, two master volume, presence, depth, Hi and Low Gain mode switching, sound switch, noise gate threshold, volume ratio control
- Impedance: two 4 ohm; two 8 ohm; one 16 ohm
- Built-in noise gate
- Two FX loops
- Preamp output
- Power amp output
- MIDI input/through
- 128 programmable MIDI functions
- Tuner output
- Electronic tube protection circuit
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 28" x 10.6" x 11.4"
- Weight: 46.3 lb.
- Made in Germany